State Farm Insurance Agent located in Pembroke Pines, FL is seeking an outgoing, career-oriented professional to join their team. As a State Farm team member for Chris Campbell - State Farm Agent, you will build and develop customer relationships within the community to promote State Farm products including auto, home and life insurance.
- Develop leads, schedule appointments, identify customer needs, and market appropriate products and services.
- Establish customer relationships and follow up with customers, as needed.
- Use a customer-focused, needs-based review process to educate customers about insurance options.
As an Agent Team Member, you will receive...
- Hourly pay plus commission/bonus
- Paid time off (vacation and personal/sick days)
- Sales experience (outside sales or inside sales representative, retail sales associate, or telemarketing) preferred
- Interest in marketing products and services based on customer needs
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to make presentations to potential customers
- Knowledge of life products
- Bilingual - Spanish preferred
- Property & Casualty license (must have currently)
- Life & Health license (must have currently)
- Must be available to work the following schedule: M - F 9am to 5pm
If you are motivated to succeed and can see yourself in this role, please complete our application. We will follow up with you on the next steps in the interview process.
This position is with a State Farm independent contractor agent, not with State Farm Insurance Companies. Employees of State Farm agents must be able to successfully complete any applicable licensing requirements and training programs. State Farm agents are independent contractors who hire their own employees. State Farm agents’ employees are not employees of State Farm.
State Farm agents are independent contractors who hire their own employees. State Farm agents’ employees are not employees of State Farm. Agents are responsible for and make all employment decisions regarding their employees.
Chris Campbell - State Farm Agent
We are a very busy office and are looking for our next great team member. We are an established, growth-oriented agency with a team of highly motivated individuals. If you want to work in an environment that is fun, challenging, and rewarding, then Chris Campbell - State Farm Agent may be the right fit for you! If you are self-motivated, possess an entrepreneurial spirit and have a desire to win and achieve results, please consider joining our team.
About Our Agency
- Our mission is to help people manage the risks of everyday life, recover from the unexpected and realize their dreams.
- Our office is located in 9830 Pines Blvd, Pembroke Pines, FL 33024.
- I have been a State Farm agent since 2001.
- We currently have 6 team members at our agency.
- Additional languages spoken: Spanish
Apply now and let us put you on the path to success.
Company Website: www.chriscampbellagency.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)